As seasons change we all experience a transition period. Whether it’s the clothes we wear or the surrounding environment that adapts to the weather, we all have the need to remain comfortable. Even comfort throughout the transition of seasons is realistic too when you remember to schedule annual air conditioner service.
It’s something that most folks put off, but now is the best time to have air conditioner service completed. It not only helps keep a well-performing system, but it can also help you identify any potential problems before winter comes.
When you get air conditioner service completed, your technician will:
- Check the refrigerant level of your air conditioner to make sure it’s at its proper level. If you have too much or too little refrigerant, your system’s efficiency can be affected.
- Clean your indoor and outdoor coils to ensure optimum efficiency and system performance that constantly keeps you comfortable.
- Check the filters for a dirty filter that can make your heating and cooling system run harder to keep you comfortable, inhibiting your energy efficiency and the lifespan of the system.
- Clean the blower and fan blades for more quiet operation and improved efficiency.
- Check the overall system performance to identify if it is heating and cooling efficiently and whether you need to be concerned about any possible problems that are lurking.
When it comes to air conditioner service, the team at Hopper Heating and Air will come out and make sure your heating and cooling equipment is running at its best so you never have to compromise your comfort. Not only is air conditioner service a smart investment in your comfort, but it’s also a good investment in your equipment, helping it run more efficiently.
Go ahead and give the pros at Hopper Heating and Air a call at 704-233-7363 or schedule an appointment through our online scheduler and get your air conditioner service set up today.