As springtime begins, you may be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Shelby? Particularly if your cooling equipment is up-to-date or was operating good last season.
Here’s one approach to contemplate it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new car and never expect to request any work for it, such as getting new oil or putting on new tires.
The same affects your AC. It’s equipment that consumes fuel and has moving components. Like a automobile, it can develop leaks and its moving components can malfunction.
Having your equipment inspected annually by a Hopper Heating and Air expert can help find minor troubles before they turn into huge breakdowns. (And cause your air conditioning to stop running!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your air conditioner is placed outside, it’s more inclined to experiencing a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can majorly lower your equipment’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a specialist to service intricate internal components.
- It keeps your AC efficient. Dirt and yard clippings that accumulate within your unit can make it work harder and restrict airflow. Both these problems can cause elevated energy needs—and a more expensive energy bill!
- It could prolong your unit’s life span. A clean air conditioner is an efficient one and might even help it run longer. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly electricity costs and over the long run, as you won’t have to replace your equipment as fast.
- It helps locate small problems before they lead to big, costly problems. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will carefully examine components and complete a cycle of cooling performance verifications. These in-depth measures often allow us to locate troubles before they lead to large problems that result in a pricey repair bill.
- It helps deliver stress-free operation throughout the season. After your system is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your unit is set to provide worry-free air. Even on the muggiest days. It’s one of the best ways to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers call for yearly maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this service, your system is open to advanced meltdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A premium AC tune-up should have an examination and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC tech. Here’s some of the things we’ll perform:
We’ll inspect the ensuing locations and components:
- Full system order
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the jobs we’ll do:
- Replace air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Lubricate moving parts
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Maintenance Today with Hopper Heating and Air
This week is the best time to request your AC maintenance! Give our Hopper Heating and Air pros a ring at 704-233-7363 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we arrive at your home, be sure to check our special offers for savings on your next tune-up.