At Hopper Heating and Air, we know that picking a company you can trust to do AC repair in Shelby is important. We understand how important it is to find a trustworthy company that does great work. We can help. Getting the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, informed decision.
- How long have you been in business? An experienced company with long-term employees is usually a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any expert that works in your home should carry liability insurance to guard you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians hold? A truly professional AC repair company will require their professionals to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their technicians to keep them up-to-date with current trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can provide? A dependable company that can do AC repair should have a number of references they’ll readily provide you. Check these references and find out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has performed.
- Will you provide a written estimate? Be sure to get a written estimate so you can look at all the details involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t automatically the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you whittle down companies you aren’t wanting to work with, no matter how much less they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to make sure the company you go with has experience working on your brand of equipment, especially if there are any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work supported by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t willing to stand behind their work, you should probably move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to review these questions with us, give Hopper Heating and Air a call at 704-233-7363. We’re happy to help!